fairy tail Index du Forum

fairy tail Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Fairy Tail

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    fairy tail Index du Forum -> fairy tail -> fairy tail
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
JensenBreck

Masculin
Point(s): 110
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Mer 13 Déc - 09:14 (2017)    Sujet du message: Fairy Tail Répondre en citant

On my technical list of things to do I have Guild Buildings(which I've part way taken care of), Guild Recruitment(just need to run some tests and then add in GM, WS, and MC ranks), Transformation Type Spells, Buffs, Debuffs, Effects, Dragons/Elemental Dragons, a simple Projectile Spell for Ice Devil Slayer, a Simple Projectile and Simple Melee Spell for Shadow Magic, various basic spells for Curse Doll, Gravity, Time Arc, Reflector, and Slowing, plus still need to figure out exactly what I'm doing with Beast and Satan Take Over...

and I also have to code up Rings/Weapons to have some basic resemblance of ability to gain spells, code up Vendors, and probably do some adjustments to saving/loading, movement stat gains, and the ability to gain magics and spells beyond the first.This last weekend I haven't been exactly feeling 100%, and had a major headache almost all of Friday, in case you were wondering why I'm just now mentioning this.

Thanks !

For More Details:

Content Curation Marketing Examples

AIM
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 13 Déc - 09:14 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    fairy tail Index du Forum -> fairy tail -> fairy tail Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange