fairy tail Index du Forum

fairy tail Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Was Prime Igneel at least Equal to Acnologia?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    fairy tail Index du Forum -> fairy tail -> fairy tail
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
JensenBreck

Masculin
Point(s): 110
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Mer 13 Déc - 09:12 (2017)    Sujet du message: Was Prime Igneel at least Equal to Acnologia? Répondre en citant

It was stated Multiple times that Igneel was not close to his prime when he fought acnologia.
Not too mention Igneel while weakend believed he could have defeated Acnologia, but underestimated him. The context that I read, seem to hint at Prime Igneel at the very least be Equal to acnologia in power.

If I was to put some numbers on them Acnologia is a ten while Igneel is a solid 8-8.5 at his prime. This is an assumption of course, we can never know for sure but I would think that he'd be the only character to give him a legitimate difficult fight without the need of a power up or an asspull.
I don't get how people are coming to the conclusion that Igneel is stronger or even equal to Acnologia when he was the one who killed him when he was still alive.

Please Help.

Thanks !

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:
https://www.narutrums.org/threads/warime-igneet-least-equal-tocnologia.10963/

Email Marketing Examples

AIM
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 13 Déc - 09:12 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    fairy tail Index du Forum -> fairy tail -> fairy tail Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange